TOP-5 BEST WI-FI ROUTERS
Time flies very fast and if it was previously “cool” to have a desktop computer connected to the Internet, now this is already an “ordinary” thing. In the majority in the house there are already many modern electronic devices, such as laptops (netbooks), television sets with a network interface, tablets, smartphones, network printers. Based on this, sooner or later the question “How to connect all these devices to the Internet?”, And the continuation of this question “How to choose and which one to buy Wi-fi router for home?”
A Wi-Fi router is a device that today is available wherever there is access to the home Internet. It will not be difficult to perform its connection even to an unprepared user. However, the choice of a suitable model of a router for home for many of them is not easy. In this article, we will present you the top 5 best Wi-Fi routers present on the market this year.
The router is designed in general for devices of the brand style: clear geometric lines, monochrome oblique cell. The device harmoniously looks in a hi-tech interior, it will emphasize black or dark gray sistemnik. Asus RT-N11P will be an excellent choice for those who do not like white, branded models.
- The entry-level model is suitable for medium-sized apartments or a small office with a minimum of walls and partitions.
- Four LAN connectors allow you to connect the necessary devices with a cable for faster network operation.
- The user can adjust the bandwidth for each individual device, set the priority of distribution.
The snow-white glossy device is made by a well-known company from China. It is noteworthy that in the manufacturing country the company occupies almost half of the market in the field of computer networks and is respected. Therefore, in the performance of the technology of the brand, you can be sure. In this case, the budget of the apparatus has little effect on the hardware and functionality.
Advantages of the model:
- Three fixed antennas provide up to 200 square meters of coverage. Taking into account partitions and other obstacles for the signal, Tenda F3 will easily serve a two-bedroom apartment or a small private house.
- Advantageously, the device differs from competitors by the presence of an interface
- User can set a limit and speed distribution through a wireless connection for various devices.
- Wi-Fi connection reaches 300 Mbps.
The brand is known for reliable and affordable network equipment. A landmark event in the existence of the manufacturer was the change of name with Datex Systems Inc.
Under the new name, the brand has achieved commercial success in more than seventy countries around the world. The company’s products include network adapters and screens, routers and other equipment.
Features of D-Link DIR-615S:
- Two built-in antennas will cover a small apartment or office.
- The device switchboard consists of four standard ports, so you can connect other PCs and laptops, as well as game consoles.
- There is a separate button to control the distribution of Wi-Fi, so you can turn off the network in one motion, if you need to leave immediately. At the same time, the equipment that accesses the Internet through a LAN connection will remain in touch.
The device of the average price segment is made in a recognizable design of the brand – sharp edges, oblique lines, matte texture of the case. The model works in two ranges.
The first, at 5 GHz, will provide speed up to 443 Mbit / s, and the second – at 2.4 GHz – up to 300 Mbit / s. For 2.4, two external antennas are responsible, and for 5, one internal antenna. Therefore, the router’s capabilities will be enough to provide high-quality and uninterrupted coverage in your home and office.
- To connect third-party Asus devices RT-AC51U equipped with a USB connector.
- AiCloud function allows you to create cloud storage by connecting a storage device.
- The office will be the way to enable network printing via USB.
- In case of problems in the Wi-Fi network, spare lines of communication with the use of modems that work on 4G and 3G technology will be useful.
TP-Link Archer C60
Powerful TP-Link Archer C60 – one of the best routers for a private home, as well as a medium-sized office. The Wi-Fi signal comes at 5 and 2.4 GHz. Speed, respectively, up to 867 and 450 Mbps. For the quality of coverage are five fixed antennas.
Advantages of the model:
- The stylish design allows the device to become an elegant accent in the interior.
- For high speed and reliability of distribution of the signal meets the IEEE 802.11ac standard. Downloading “heavy” applications, streaming video and playing online do not cause overloads and interruption of coverage.
- Two antennas are designed for a frequency of 5 GHz, three – for 2.4. They alternate to optimize coverage.